Meedo Bar

Quick Search

March 7, 2013

[CeBit 2013] MSI Also Shows Off GeForce GTX 660 Ti Gaming Series Graphics Card


In addition to a trio of Z77 motherboards, MSI also showed off its first Gaming Series branded graphics card, the N660Ti PE Gaming Series.


Based on NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti, the card looks virtually identical to the GTX 660 Ti Power Edition, with a couple of purely cosmetic changes. The blue streak on the cooler shroud makes way for a red one, and the fan impellers bear the Gaming Series dragon-head decal. It features clock speeds identical to the OC variant, with 1019 MHz core, 1097 MHz GPU Boost, and 6.00 GHz memory. It features 2 GB of memory across a 192-bit wide GDDR5 memory interface. 

Source: Lab501.ro

2 comments:

  1. Attractive part of content. I just stumbled upon your website and in
    accession capital to claim that I get in fact loved account your weblog posts.
    Any way I will be subscribing on your feeds or even I fulfillment you get right of entry to persistently quickly.


    my web page Top game Slots

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been browsing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like
    yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made
    good content as you did, the internet will be a lot more
    useful than ever before.

    Feel free to visit my web page: Find a Job

    ReplyDelete