Meedo Bar

Quick Search

March 28, 2013

GREEN HOUSE – Waterproof portable DVD player – GH-PDV9DW-WH


A new portable DVD player “GH-PDV9DW-WH” will be out from GREEN HOUSE in late March. It’s IPX7-rated waterproof so it can be used in the bath, kitchen and for outdoor activities.

It has a high-quality 9 inch LCD (800 x 480 Pixel) and it can be operated with a wet hand by the touchscreen sensor buttons on the screen or waterproof remote control.

It has attached handle and adjustable stand to make it easy to carry around and adjust its angle.

Retail price: 14,800 yen (including tax)
Size:  W265 × D50 × H185mm
Weight: 1,200g
Charging time: 3 hours and 40 minutes
Playing time: 4 hours
Playable disc: DVD video / DVD±R / DVD±RW / DVD±R DL / CD-DA / CD-R / CD-RW
Playable format: MPEG1 / MPEG2 / MP3 (CBR/VBR) / JPEG
Playable media: SD/SDHC memory card (Up to 32GB) / USB memory (Up to 32GB)

Source: Akihabaranews.com

2 comments:

  1. Hello there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?

    There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thanks

    My blog post; construction recruitment Johannesburg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Hello. No I don't mind. You can share my blog for your facebook group" http://www.facebook.com/HTDaily

      Delete